Bursting with flavor, these Rosemary Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes are an easy side dish with simple ingredients, and can be roasted in the oven, or on the grill.
This post is sponsored by Chef Shamy. All opinions are my own.
If you haven’t already noticed, I am loving using the flavored butters from Chef Shamy. Rosemary and garlic are staples in my house just like bread and milk. I can’t grow rosemary because I am too impatient for it to grow. I use it as faster than it can grow. So, I buy it often and it never goes to waste. Sometimes, not often, there will a few springs left that may be starting to turn bad, and I will simmer them in a some olive oil. After the oil has simmered a bit, and cooled I will pour it into a glass container (with the rosemary sprigs) and use it when roasting vegetables, to brown chicken breasts, or make a vinaigrette salad dressing with it.
I didn’t have any of the rosemary infused oil this time when I was preparing to make these rosemary garlic Parmesan roasted potatoes, but I did have plenty of fresh rosemary and Chef Shamy Garlic Butter with Parmesan and Basil on hand. So, this recipe is three ingredients – potatoes, rosemary, and the garlic butter. I’m not counting the salt and pepper you add because to me, that’s a given for most recipes.
These delicious roasted potatoes are a great side dish for any meal you may be having. They can be roasted on the grill, or in the oven. I do them both ways; I’m giving the directions for the grill but in the oven, it’s super easy. After tossing the potatoes with the ingredients, simply roast them on a baking sheet in the oven at 400 degrees. Roast them till they are tender and cooked through, turning a few times during cooking time for about 30 minutes. I like to use the grill so that I am not heating up the house in the summer and I can grill the meat along side of the potatoes.
- 1½ lbs baby red potatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 -3 tbsp Chef Shamy Garlic Butter with Parmesan and Basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- If some of your baby red potatoes are on the large side, quarter those. The smaller ones can just by cut in half.
- Place potatoes on a small baking sheet (one that will fit your grill) or use one of the disposable foil pans. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the rosemary and the butter. Place bowl in the microwave for about 10 seconds.
- Drizzle butter over potatoes and toss to combine.
- Place on grill and let cook for about 30 minutes, turning the potatoes a few times during cooking. If needed, you can add a bit more butter if you find your potatoes are sticking too much.
- Serve warm.
I believe the best part about using Chef Shamy butters is that the seasonings and spices are already in the butter. Because Chef Shamy’s line of specialty butters feature real butter (no oils) and all natural seasoning ingredients or sweeteners and flavors, every spoonful you use on so many foods is perfectly seasoned. Try the butters yourself, and use this discount code (10BUTTER10) on Amazon to get a 10% discount on their products. The code is good until July 4, 2018.
Have you entered the fabulous #CookoutWeek giveway? It’s prize packaged valued at over $750! Also, be sure to check out what everyone is linking up today on their blogs from the links below.