These honey roasted carrots are a perfect side dish for any meal, and also make a great addition to your holiday dinner table.
There’s just something about carrots when they are roasted in the oven. The sweetness of the vegetable comes out and when you add a delicious honey glaze to them, the carrots become a whole new level of goodness. A little honey, olive oil, and simple seasonings like salt and pepper is all you need for these carrots to become a favorite side dish in your house. Even if you aren’t following a Paleo lifestyle, this sweet vegetable dish is definitely one you need to make.
- 1 pound carrots, washed, peeled
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each carrot lengthwise in half, then in half again. Finally cut into two-inch pieces.
- Place carrots into a bowl, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the olive oil and honey, then toss the carrots to coat.
- Spread in a single layer onto a baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes, or until the carrots are tender.
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGHETTI NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK!