These honey roasted carrots are a perfect side dish for any meal, and also make a great addition to your holiday dinner table.
There’s just something about carrots when they are roasted in the oven. The sweetness of the vegetable comes out and when you add a delicious honey glaze to them, the carrots become a whole new level of goodness. A little honey, olive oil, and simple seasonings like salt and pepper is all you need for these carrots to become a favorite side dish in your house. Even if you aren’t following a Paleo lifestyle, this sweet vegetable dish is definitely one you need to make.
Honey Roasted Carrots (Paleo)
- 1 pound carrots washed, peeled
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each carrot lengthwise in half, then in half again. Finally cut into two-inch pieces.
- Place carrots into a bowl, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the olive oil and honey, then toss the carrots to coat.
- Spread in a single layer onto a baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes, or until the carrots are tender.
“Blogghetti” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGHETTI NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK!