What a better way to show someone you love them by baking up a batch of these sweet Cinnamon Roll Hearts. Super cute, easy to make, and perfect for a special Valentine’s Day breakfast.
The only thing better than waking to a plate of these Cinnamon Roll Hearts would be if someone made them for me, but next best thing is to make them for the loves in your life. The best part of these simple to make, delicious to eat cinnamon rolls is that it requires little effort and the results are big! Taking a shortcut with a can of store-bought cinnamon rolls and some holiday sprinkles, you can have a yummy sweet breakfast treat for your Valentine or serve a platter of them on your breakfast buffet.
For the first time, I am participating in the #FoodBlogger Love blogger event for Valentine’s Day hosted by the lovely ladies from The PinterTest Kitchen. There are two options to choose from this year: create a Valentine’s-themed recipe and post it, or swap names with another blogger (secret santa-style) and create something from their site. I was a bit short on time, so I chose to create these heart-shaped cinnamon rolls.
It’s a fun way to share recipes with each other and you. Best of all – we link all of the recipes up so that you can see each and every one of them. Like something you see? Let them know! The link up is at the end of this post.
Spread Some Love with Cinnamon Roll Hearts
Cinnamon Roll Hearts
- 1 13 ounce refrigerated Grands cinnamon rolls with icing
- sprinkles of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Separate the cinnamons and carefully unwind each roll into a long strip of dough, leaving a bit of the center coiled.
- Coil the unrolled end of each strip in toward center, making two equal coils.
- Gently pull middle of strip down to make a point to form the heart shape and pinch point to seal.
- Place on prepared pan, leaving space between each roll as they will rise.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
- Spread or drizzle over very warm rolls and top with a few sprinkles.
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGHETTI NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK!
Here’s a list of all of the participating #FoodBloggerLove bloggers and their delicious recipes!