**This post first appeared in December 2014. The post did not get upload correctly with my switch from Blogspot to WordPress last year. So, I have updated it and am re-posting it now.
Okay, I know this recipe isn’t rocket science, gourmet, or anything like that but it is a favorite here for weekend breakfasts. Sometimes, the simple meals are the best and most requested.
Make them your own way! You can’t go wrong!
Easy Breakfast Biscuits
- 6 eggs beaten
- Sliced deli ham use as much or as little as you want
- Sliced cheese
- 1 can of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- Spray a skillet with non-stick spray and heat on med-high heat.
- Cut the ham into 1 inch pieces. Place ham in heated skillet and let it cook about 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Add the eggs and scramble them with the ham till the eggs are set and cooked through.
- Cut warm biscuits in half and place a slice of cheese on the tops of each biscuit.
- Spoon egg and ham mixture over the bottom of biscuit. Place biscuit top over eggs.