Are you ready for the Memorial Day festivities? Got the grill and menus all lined up? I hope the weather cooperates wherever you are this weekend for your plans. It’s going to be hot here! I’ve been enjoying my mini break from classes with binge-watching Breaking Bad and a new Netflix show called Bloodline. Have you seen it? If not, I highly recommend it! The only drawback to watching a Netflix original series is that now I have to wait a whole year before the next season comes out! I decided to make something sweet to take my mind off of that fact!
This Cheesecake Dessert is easy to make, so easy that it’s a great recipe for kids to make. You’ll want to add this to your Memorial Day dessert table since not only can you serve it in the cute waffle cups but you can use it as a fruit dip for a fruit tray.
Easy Cheesecake Dessert in Waffle Cup
- 1 pkg 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 can of sweetened condensed milk 10 oz, can
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 waffle cups found in the ice cream toppings section of the grocery store
- fresh fruit raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, etc
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add milk and vanilla extract - beat until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Divide cheesecake mixture evenly into each waffle cup.
- Top with fresh fruit and serve.
- If using as a fruit dip, transfer into a smaller bowl, if desired.
Have you entered to win this great cookbook? There’s still time! Click here to enter! CLOSED