Serve these Grilled Garlic Honey Boneless Wings as an appetizer or with dinner. Can’t go wrong with the garlic hot sauce and the sweetness of honey. Perfect for your next summer BBQ.
This post is sponsored in conjunction with #BBQWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #BBQWeek recipes. As always, all opinions are mine alone.
Middle of the week for #BBQWeek and the recipes I’ve been seeing are so good! Fellow food bloggers and I are sharing all things for a yummy BBQ, from beverages to desserts, and all things in between. My second recipe for the event, are these easy Grilled Garlic Honey Boneless Wings. I most definitely am not a spicy person but the garlic sauce for these boneless wings is out of this world GOOD.
This week I am sharing 3 new recipes:
- Grilled Glazed Blackberry Chicken (Monday)
- Grilled Garlic Honey Boneless Wings (that’s this recipe!)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos (Friday)
This is the third annual #BBQWeek hosted by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures. We are excited to have 15 bloggers sharing over 50 recipes this week as we head toward grilling season. Our amazing sponsors, Rainier Foods and Intensity Academy Saucy Queen, have donated some great prizes for the #BBQWeek giveaway.
Be sure to read about the sponsors and the prizes in this post and, of course, enter that great giveaway below. Also, don’t forget to check out all of the recipes posted today. The links are below as well. Right now, let me show you how to make these garlic honey boneless chicken wings.
Grilled Garlic Honey Boneless Wings
I do love Buffalo wings and wings with other flavors like Garlic Parmesan so I was definitely wanting to use the Garlic Goodness sauce from Saucy Queen with wings. However, the price of chicken wings are skyrocketing so I decided to make the next best thing, boneless wings.
I seasoned the boneless wings (boneless chicken tenders) with the Honey Hype Spice, also from Saucy Queen and let them sit while the grill was preheating. Once the grill was ready, I basted one side of the chicken tenders with the Garlic Goodness sauce and cooked them for a few minutes before turning and basting with the sauce, again. Once the boneless wings were done, I tossed them in the garlicky sauce just as you would Buffalo wings and then served them.
You could marinate them in the garlic hot sauce for a few hours and then proceed to grill them as well.
The Grilled Garlic Honey Boneless Wings are great to serve at a cookout or to serve with dinner.
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders
- 2-3 tablespoons Honey Hype Spice
- 1 bottle Garlic Goodness sauce, divided
How to Make Grilled Garlic Honey Boneless Wings
Coat both sides of the chicken tenders with the Honey Hype Seasoning; set aside. Preheat grill to medium-high (about 350-375 degrees F.)
Pour 1/4 cup of the Garlic Goodness sauce in a small bowl.
When grill is ready, place chicken on grill and baste top side of tenders with half of the garlic hot sauce. Cook for 3-4 minutes and then flip and baste again with the remaining sauce. Cook the tenders for another 3-4 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Remove boneless wings from grill and place in a shallow bowl and pour the remaining Garlic Goodness sauce from the bottle over the chicken and toss to coat. Serve.
Enter Giveaway!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Grilled Garlic Honey Boneless Wings Recipe
Grilled Garlic Honey Boneless Wings
- 1 ½ pounds chicken tenders
- 2-3 tablespoons Honey Hype Dry Rub from Saucy Queen
- 1 bottle Garlic Goodness from Saucy Queen, divided
- Coat both sides of the chicken tenders with the Honey Hype Seasoning; set aside. Preheat grill to medium-high (about 350-375 degrees F.)
- Pour 1/4 cup of the Garlic Goodness sauce in a small bowl.
- When grill is ready, place chicken on grill and baste top side of tenders with half of the garlic hot sauce. Cook for 3-4 minutes and then flip and baste again with the remaining sauce. Cook the tenders for another 3-4 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove boneless wings from grill and place in a shallow bowl and pour the remaining Garlic Goodness sauce from the bottle over the chicken and toss to coat. Serve.
Try These Other Grilled Chicken Recipes
- Nashville Hot Grilled Chicken Tenders
- Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Everything Seasoning
- Grilled Bang Bang Chicken Skewers
Wednesday #BBQWeek Recipes
Starters and Sides
- Cowboy Caviar from The Freshman Cook
- Grilled Chili Lime Butter Corn from Jen Around the World
- Grilled Garlic Honey Boneless Wings from Blogghetti
- Marinated Green Beans from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Smoky Blackberry Grilled Fruit Salad from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sweet and Smoky Jalapeno Poppers from A Little Fish in the Kitchen
- Watermelon Cucumber Salad from The Spiffy Cookie
- Asian Ribs from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Blackberry Honey Grilled Salmon from Sweet Beginnings
- Grilled Buttermilk Chicken from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Grilled Chicken Caprese from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Grilled Tuna Steaks with Honey Vinaigrette from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- No Churn Thai Tea Ice Cream from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats from Art of Natural Living
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #Blogghetti on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!
Thank you #BBQWeek sponsors Saucy Queen and Rainier Foods for donating the prizes for this event. The #BBQWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner are checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning.
Two (2) winners are selected at random from entries received. The prize packages are fulfilled by and sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. #BBQWeek bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household are not eligible to enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #BBQWeek posts or entries.