Cool off with this homemade Fresh Peach Sorbet easily made with just three ingredients. It’s dairy-free and refined sugar-free.
It’s full on summer here. I mean today the temperature reached 98 and that’s not counting the heat index! Summer JUST started and I am already over it. Finding ways to cool off is the goal now. Like staying in my AC house…OR this easy to make homemade fresh peach sorbet.
When I say easy, I mean THREE ingredients in a blender and then freeze the peachy goodness. Simple. Delicious. I love this recipe because I get to use the local Georgia peaches I froze last summer. I used the last of them in this recipe – no worries! It’s peach season again and I’ll stock up. Fresh peaches aren’t the only reason, there’s no dairy and I use raw honey so no refined sugar. This sweet dessert fits into my Paleo list of recipes for when I have a craving for frozen treats.
Speaking of summer, did you know that this week is all about summer desserts for a group of us food bloggers? It’s the 4th Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. We’re celebrating all things summer with a week-long event that is absolutely filled with some of the best summer dessert recipes! Follow the hashtag #SummerDessertWeek on social media to find recipes and make sure to check out the bottom of this post for even more summer desserts!
What Ingredients are in a Sorbet?
It doesn’t get much easier than this recipe for peach sorbet – 3 ingredients. You need fruit, in this case, peaches that have been sliced and frozen. I used almond milk to keep it dairy free, but you can use any milk product you like. I think oat milk would be wonderful in this recipe. Also needed is some form of a sweetener. I used raw, unfiltered honey but you can use pure maple syrup (to keep it vegan), or a liquid sugar substitute. Simple ingredients that when blended together give you a delicious treat.
How to Make Peach Sorbet?
If you don’t have fresh peaches to slice and freeze, you can use 4 cups of frozen sliced peaches from the grocery store. I have made it with the pre-frozen fruit many times. Add the peaches into your blender with the almond milk, and honey. Blend till smooth. I’ll be honest, I enjoy a few small chunks of peaches in my sorbet, but it’s not your thing, keep blending till smooth.
Spoon into a freezer container with lid and freeze for about 4 hours or until it’s firmer.
[socialrocket-tweet quote=”Grab a spoon and cool off with a bowl of peach sorbet!” tweet=”Cool off with this homemade Fresh Peach Sorbet easily made with just three ingredients. It’s dairy-free and refined sugar-free. #peach #sorbet #icecream #paleo #summerdessertweek #dairyfree #easy #recipe ” style_id=”default”]
If you love easy frozen desserts like this, try my 2 Ingredient Mango Sherbet! It’s a favorite around the house. Bonus tip here, my hubby loves to have a scoop of this sorbet with a slice of this peach crumble with oats. Double peach flavor!
Homemade Fresh Peach Sorbet
- 4 cups frozen peach slices
- 2 tablespoons raw, unfiltered honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Add frozen peaches, honey, and almond milk into blender. Blend until smooth. You may need to add a bit more almond milk to help the peaches blend well.
- Spoon peach sorbet into a freezer container with lid and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
“Blogghetti” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream & Chilled Desserts:
- CopyCat Disney Dole Whip from Big Bear’s Wife
- Tropical Icebox Cake from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Birthday Cake Ice Cream from Simply Inspired Meals
- Fresh Peach Sorbet from Blogghetti
- Key Lime Pie Milkshakes from Love and Confections
- Lemon Corn Panna Cotta from Pastry Chef Online
- Blueberry Pie from A Day in the Life on the Farm
Sweet Summertime Cakes and Cupcakes:
- Rainbow Tie Dye Cake from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Sour Cream Pound Cake from Savory Experiments
- Blueberry-Lemon Ricotta Pound Cake from Nik Snacks
- Slab Strawberry Shortcake from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Berry Lavender Cupcakes from The Spiffy Cookie
- Mini Tropical Fruit Upside Down Cakes from For the Love of Food
- Chocolate Zucchini Cream Cheese Cupcakes from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
No Bake Treats:
- Orange Creamsicle Fruit Dip from Sweet Beginnings
- Banana Split Cheesecake Cheeseball from Sweet ReciPEAs
- No Bake Birthday Cake Bites from It’s Shanaka
- Southern Peach Cobbler from Back To My Southern Roots
- Raspberry-Blueberry Crisps from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Blackberry Dumplings from Palatable Pastime
- S’mores Creme Brulee from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Mini Cherry Pies from Our Sutton Place
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!