Seasoned and crispy on the outside, and soft on the inside make these Oven Roasted Potato Wedges are simple to make and delicious to eat. They will quickly become your go-to recipe for a side dish or snack.
I know white potatoes aren’t a Paleo thing but we’ve added them to the mix as an occasional side dish. Simply because they are nutritious when roasted or baked. I’m just going to put this out there – I miss FRIES. There. I’ve said it.
I’m also just a bit over baked potatoes, love them but tired of them. I love roasted potatoes, but I want fries! So, when I stumbled onto this recipe, I was drooling. FRIES, but baked, not fried – and – seasoned with just a little salt. I’m in heaven. I’m in love. I could eat these every day and not even get tired of them.
- 4 russet potatoes cut into wedges about ½ inch thick
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Whisk together the olive oil and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Add potato wedges and toss well until potatoes are all coated in mixture.
- Place potatoes baking sheet, making sure none are overlapping. Leave a bit of space between each wedge.
- Bake 20 minutes, turn potatoes over and increase oven temperature to 450 degrees for the last 15-20 minutes. (This increase in temperature make the potato wedges perfectly crispy on the outside and tender on the inside)
- Serve immediately.
- Recipe from: Avocado Pesto
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Lisa from Blogghetti (Blog)**
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGHETTI NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK!
FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION
Leave a Reply