The rosemary and honey mustard cream sauce over the moist and tender pork chops sets them over-the-top-yummy and it’s heavenly spooned over mashed potatoes .
- 4 -6 boneless pork chops
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup beer
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 – 2 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper and place in baking dish.
- In a medium bowl combine the honey, mustard, beer, melted butter, rosemary, and garlic. Whisk the mixture and pour over pork chops. !Do Not Add the cream yet.
- Bake pork chops in oven for 20-30 minutes or until cooked through.
- When the pork chops are done, remove from baking dish to a platter. Lightly cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- In a medium sized saucepan, carefully add the sauce from baking dish and the cream. Bring to a boil and cook until reduced for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. It will thicken as it reduces.
- Serve pork chops with cream sauce.
Recipe is linked up at The Country Cook’s Weekend Potluck #136