Hello readers, it’s Rachel here from ReadySetEat. First, I wanted to thank Lisa for the opportunity to share one of my favorite recipes with her readers. Like many of you, I enjoy cooking and finding new and creative recipes. Chicken recipes are my favorite because they are always quick, delicious, and extremely versatile!
The Spicy Sriracha Chicken recipe is the perfect recipe for summer. It’s a great dish to prepare for yourself, your family, and dinner parties. The chicken also tastes great leftover! I like to always make a little extra so I can chop the chicken up and toss it in salads and wraps for lunch during the week.
If you love spicy foods like I do this is the perfect recipe to integrate into your weekly meal plan. The chicken pairs really well with rice and grilled veggies. Also do not forget to add the fresh garnishes. The chopped chives and fresh limes really take the flavors to the next level.
It’s Time to Start Cooking
Spicy Sriracha Chicken (Guest Post)
- 1 6 oz. can of tomato paste I prefer Hunts Organic Tomato Paste
- 1 1/4 lbs. trimmed & cleaned boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2/3 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup of Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice save a couple slices for garnish
- 2 tbs. honey
- chopped green onions for garnish
- 1 tbs. fresh chopped garlic
- dash of salt for flavor
- In a small bowl stir together the tomato paste, chicken broth, Sriracha, honey, lime juice, and garlic.
- In a 12-inch skillet add the chicken breast and evenly spread mixture over the top.
- Place the skillet over medium-high heat and bring the tomato mixture to a boil.
- Once the mixture has reached a boil reduce the heat to medium-low and cover the skillet.
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium-low heat then flip the chicken over and cook the chicken for another 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and place on a serving dish to cool for a few minutes.
- Before serving garnish the dish with fresh lime slices and chopped chives.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do. It’s a great dish to prepare any night of the week. If you love trying new and easy chicken recipes as much as I do check out the Easy Chicken Recipes on www.readyseteat.com.