Are you enjoying the holidays? The food, the baked goods, and of course family and friends? We certainly are taking advantage of the warm weather here even the rain isn’t too bothersome. The holidays always seem to fly by and this year is no different. I totally forgot to blog about these White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies before Christmas so here they are now.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- Mix first 3 ingredients together, then add the peanut butter, vanilla and egg. Beat well.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, whisk together.
- Add half of the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix well. Mix remaining flour mixture into batter.
- Add white chocolate chips and mix in well. Add between half and 3/4 of the bag of chips into batter.
- Scoop one tablespoon balls of dough on a cookie sheet, flatten slightly.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 8-9 minutes or until cookie isn't doughy any longer.