These Cheesy Sloppy Joes made on English Muffins will become a new favorite. All the delicious, tangy flavor of a Sloppy Joe, topped with cheese makes for a quick dinner any night of the week.
I don’t know about you, but these days I am finding easy meals to make with whatever I have in the pantry and freezer. Getting creative with meals to keep them not become boring or “the same ole thing” can be trying, but it can also be fun.
Organizing the pantry helps me to see what I have and from there, it’s anybody’s guess what will be made. I found a can of sloppy Joe sauce and decided to use it to make these Cheesy Sloppy Joes on some English muffins that we left. I usually make my slow cooker homemade sloppy Joe recipe but since I had the can of sauce to use, I went that route.
How to make Cheesy Sloppy Joes
Recipes so simple as this one make it easy to get dinner on the table fast plus clean up is easy. I had a few bell peppers to use up so I diced them along with some onion and tossed them in with the ground beef to cook. I also added some minced garlic and ground pepper.
Then added the sauce and let it simmer for a bit while I prepared the English muffins.
Place the English muffins on a sheet pan and toast them in the oven for a few minutes, turning them over once. Remove from oven and then turn broiler on to preheat.
Top each English muffin half with Sloppy Joe mixture and then with cheese. Place in broiler long enough to melt the cheese. Serve!
So simple! You can use whatever cheese you prefer. Also, if you like your Sloppy Joes spicy, add a diced jalapeno in with the peppers and onions.
Now, let’s get to this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party where we are dishing up the best recipes. Each week, food bloggers link up their very best and tasty recipes and we want you to join us! If you’re a food blogger, share your delicious recipes on the link party. Not a blogger? No worries, this party is for you, too. Why? Because, here you can find tasty dishes to add to your menus.
Let’s get the party started!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.