Roasted Butter Garlic Carrots are a simple and delicious side dish to add to your dinner table. Flavorful carrots are oven-roasted to perfect tenderness in a buttery garlic drizzle. You’ll want to have seconds!
It’s the first Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party of 2020! This link party is where we are dishing up the best recipes. Each week, food bloggers link up their very best and tasty recipes and we want you to join us! If you’re a food blogger, share your delicious recipes on the link party. Not a blogger? No worries, this party is for you, too. Why? Because, here you can find tasty dishes to add to your menus.
I’ll get back to the features next week, as I failed to post the last Tasty Tuesdays’ in December. Chalk it up to holiday stress and frenzy. This week, you get a delicious recipe for roasted garlic butter carrots! They are super easy to make and are a wonderful tasting side dish.
After the recipe, be sure to link up your recipes to this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party and browse the posts for new dishes to make.
How to Make Roasted Butter Garlic Carrots:
There’s not much to making this dish. It’s so easy, ya’ll! Using packaged baby carrots and a few spices from the pantry with a little melted butter, and you are set. The rest is up to the oven!
Gather your ingredients together.
Then add the garlic powder, salt and pepper to the melted butter and give it a stir.
Pour butter mixture over carrots and mix.
Roast in the oven until the carrots are tender. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Easy enough for a week night side dish and fancy enough to add to your holiday buffet.
Roasted Butter Garlic Carrots
- 1 16 oz bag of baby carrots
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- dried (or fresh) parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place carrots in a medium casserole dish.
- Add the garlic powder, salt and pepper to the melted butter and mix.
- Pour butter mixture over carrots and stir.
- Roast in oven for 30-40 minutes, stirring halfway through. Roast until carrots are tender.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired and serve.
Let’s get the party started!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.