It’s finally Friday and I have a few moments to just sit and write this blog post and recipe. It’s been a crazy
week here for me with my classes. Papers were written, reading was done, research was taking over my dreams, and I forgot to do an assignment – which was a first for me. But as the weekend is starting, I am going to refresh and organize for the next week and catch up with you all!
- 2 lbs chicken breasts boneless and skinless (about 4-5 breasts)
- 2 packets of Italian salad dressing I used Good Seasons Italian salad dressing
- 4 cups of water
- Place chicken in the bottom of crockpot/
- Mix the packets with the water and pour over the chicken.
- Cook on low for about 6 hours (or until chicken is done) and then shred the chicken. Let cook for about another hour.
- If desired, after you shred the chicken, you can take about a cup of the juices and mix it with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch. Pour back into the crockpot, give it a stir and let it thicken up for a wonderful gravy.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.