Today’s #SummerGrilling recipe has been sponsored by Torani and JoyJolt, however, all opinions are my own. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SummerGrilling recipes. This post may contain affiliate links. Purchases through these links help support this blog at no additional cost to you. This recipe can be made with alcohol for individuals 21 and up. Please drink responsibly. #ad #ToraniFlavor #joyjolt
Cool down this summer with a refreshing drink such as this Homemade Cherry Limeade. Filled with cherries and fresh limes, this thirst-quenching drink will become a favorite.
All this week we will be sharing amazing summer grilling recipes! You’re not going to want to miss a single day!
I love summer drinks and limeades are one of my favorites to whip up and sip on while sitting outside in the evenings. So when I heard Torani would be one of our sponsors this week, I knew immediately which flavor I wanted to try. Cherry Lime! Totally delicious.
Torani also sent two of their new flavors, Candied Sesame and Pistachio. Let me just say, they are equally delicious. I used the Candied Sesame syrup in a sauce for chicken that we served over rice. Take out at home! The sweetness in the syrup was great with the flavor of sesame. The Pistachio flavoring I haven’t used much but I did add a splash in my coffee and WOW, it was amazing!
But – these Cherry Limeades get me every time. I’ve made them several times and haven’t tired of them. You can make them family friendly as in the recipe below, or add a shot or so of vodka to make it an adult drink. Boozy Cherry Limeade….yes please.
The recipe is super simple, and if you prefer your limeades on the tart side, add more lime juice.
Now let me tell you about the glasses those drinks are in. Aren’t they simply beautiful? Their from JoyJolt and are from their Spike line of drinkware. Double wall cocktail glasses that are great for all of your iced drinks and even some hot drinks. JoyJolt was kind enough to send me two to use and I want more!
Homemade Cherry Limeade Recipe (Non-Alcoholic and Vodka Version) #SummerGrilling
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 10 oz jar maraschino cherries without stems drained (save some of the cherries for garnish)
- 1/4 cup Torani Cherry Lime Syrup
- 1 liter your favorite lemon-lime soda
- 2 limes sliced
- Place frozen limeade concentrate into a large pitcher and add the Torani cherry lime syrup, and the cherries (no liquid from the jar). Stir to combine.
- Pour in the soda and stir to combine.
- Add a few lime slices, saving some for garnish in the glasses
- Add ice into glasses and pour in cherry limeade. Top with cherries and lime slices. Serve.
- For an adult version - add ice in glasses and add a shot of vodka to each glass. Then pour cherry limeade in each glass, stir gently.
Find Us on Pinterest
Be sure to follow the #SummerGrilling Pinterest board for tons more recipe ideas.
More Summer Grilling Recipes
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO BLOGGHETTI NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX EVERY WEEK!