This easy Garlic and Brown Sugar Chicken is baked in a garlicky sweet sauce, turns out so tender, and moist. Ready in less than 40 minutes!
This chicken dish is easy and comes together fast. Perfect for a weeknight and easy to make if you have unexpected dinner guests. Just simply bump up the garlic and brown sugar a bit and add more chicken.
Chicken a food that we have often in our house. So much that sometimes it gets boring and I have to find new ways to serve it to the family. This baked chicken recipe has a ton of garlic and a little brown sugar to balance it out. It’s also a quick recipe to get on the table in under 40 minutes.
I used three chicken breasts for this recipe but four would easily do with the same amounts of garlic and brown sugar.
My chicken breasts were on the large size so they did take the full 40 minutes to bake.
Easy Baked Garlic and Brown Sugar Chicken
- 3 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 4 tbsp light brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray. This will help in clean up.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small frying pan, saute the garlic in olive oil for about 1 minute or until it's softened,
- Add the brown sugar to the garlic and mix together.
- Spread the garlic and sugar mixture over the chicken and bake 30 - 40 minutes or until chicken is done.