Sprinkle cookies isn’t the actual name but it’s the one that has been dubbed by my family. I can’t even remember the original name but trust me when I tell you, this is a good cookie. I’ve seen it many food blogs as Firecracker cookies for the 4th of July holidays, which is what I chose to make them for this go-round.
- 1 box french vanilla cake mix 18.25 oz* (see notes)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup red sprinkles and 1/2 cup blue sprinkles or 1 cup of whatever colored sprinkles you prefer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and baking powder.
- In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Add the egg mixture to the cake mixture and stir to combine.
- Stir in the sprinkles.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to cooling rack. The cookies will be very soft at first.
“Blogghetti” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.