This Grilled Ham Steak with homemade Honey Mustard Glaze is simple and fast to make in under 20 minutes. Perfect for your next cookout or weeknight dinner.
We have ham a couple of times a month and it is usually grilled. Nothing fancy to it. We eat it for dinner or have it for breakfast. These easy breakfast biscuits and breakfast tacos are a regular in our house.
So, when thinking of what to make for #BBQWeek, I knew grilled ham steaks would make the list. We love honey mustard with chicken and ham, and it only made sense to make a homemade honey mustard glaze. The ham steaks are basted with the glaze while they are cooking on the grill. The glaze gets all sticky sweet and is so good with the ham.
What to Serve with Grilled Ham?
Just about anything goes with ham! Seriously, you want it, make it and it goes with ham. With all the recipes this week, you’ll find something new to make!
As I mentioned, it’s BBQ week with my fellow #FestiveFoodie Facebook group. All week we are sharing plenty of new recipes to get your summer off to a great start, at least with the food. Be sure to check out all of the recipes this week, which will all appear at the end of my posts each day.
This week I will be sharing these recipes:
- Grilled Pineapple with Maple Syrup Glaze (Monday’s recipe)
- Deviled Egg Pasta Salad (Tuesday’s recipe)
- Slow Cooker BBQ Green Beans with Bacon (Wednesday’s recipe)
- Grilled Ham Steak with Honey Mustard (that’s todays recipe)
- Glaze Grilled Strawberry Shortcake (Friday’s recipe)
- Ham steaks
- Brown Sugar
- Dijon Mustard
This recipe for Grilled Ham Steak with Honey Mustard Glaze couldn’t be simpler. Start by preheating grill to medium-high. Mix all ingredients for the honey mustard glaze in a small bowl.
Place ham steaks on grill and baste the tops with the glaze; immediately flip and baste other side. Grill for 4 minutes, then flip and grill the other side for 4 minutes. Rebaste the ham with the glaze on both sides before serving.
Grilled Ham Steak with homemade Honey Mustard Glaze
- 2 8 oz each ham steaks ( I used Smithfield's Anytime Boneless Ham Steaks)
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar (white works too)
- Start by preheating grill to medium-high. Mix all ingredients for the honey mustard glaze in a small bowl.
- Place ham steaks on grill and baste the tops with the glaze; immediately flip and baste other side. Grill for 4 minutes, then flip and grill the other side for 4 minutes. Rebaste the ham with the glaze on both sides before serving.
More Ham Recipes to Enjoy
- Honey Cinnamon Glazed Grilled Ham Steaks – use a honey butter spread for this recipe
- Easy Grilled Hawaiian Ham Skewers – pineapple, veggies, and ham
Thursday #BBQWeek Recipes
Appetizers and Drinks
- Berry Basil Moscow Mules by Daily Dish Recipes
- Virgin Strawberry Daiquiris by House of Nash Eats
- Watermelon Raspberry Lemonade by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Antipasto Chickpea Salad by Making Miracles
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad by Sweet Beginnings
- Dutch Oven Potatoes by Devour Dinner
- Summer Pasta Salad by SueBee Homemaker
- Grilled Ham Steak with Honey Mustard Glaze by Blogghetti
- Strawberry Margarita Ice Cream Sandwiches by That Recipe
Be sure to follow our Pinterest board for more summer BBQ ideas. Thank you to Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures and Ellen from Family Around the Table for hosting the event.
Stay connected for the latest recipes
Connect with Blogghetti! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #Blogghetti on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!
Leave a Reply