This restaurant-style Italian Herb Dipping Oil is made with a blend of garlic, olive oil, fresh and dried herbs. Perfect for dipping favorite bread into and easy to make.
The first time I had bread dipping oil was in a restaurant that has long since closed. Ever since that day, I have made Italian herb dipping oil over and over again. It’s super easy to make and the best part is that you can dip any kind of bread into it.
Sometimes I bake bread just to make this easy herb infused oil. I like to use a combination of fresh and dried herbs, but you definitely can use whatever you have in your spice cabinet.
Making this easy bread dipping oil recipe
Fresh garlic is best to use, but the jarred kind works just as easily. Use as much or as little garlic as you care to. As I mentioned, you can use a blend of dried and/or fresh herbs. Use extra virgin olive oil for this recipe.
If you like the mixture a bit spicy, add some red pepper flakes to the herb mix. You can even add a bit of Parmesan cheese to the dipping oil.
Double the batch and store in a sealed glass container in the refrigerator for about a week. A single batch in our house doesn’t last more than a meal. I make the extra (and extra bread) to have during the week.
Once you have the herbs and garlic in a small bowl or mason jar, add the olive oil and whisk together. Grab some crusty bread for dipping and enjoy. We love dipping this Rosemary Bread in this herbed oil.
[socialrocket-tweet quote=”Restaurant-style Italian Herb Dipping Oil can be made easily and quickly to enjoy with bread anytime.” tweet=”This restaurant-style Italian Herb Dipping Oil is made with a blend of garlic, olive oil, fresh and dried herbs. Perfect for dipping favorite bread into and easy to make. #Italian #herb #bread #dipping #oil” style_id=”default”]
Italian Herb Dipping Oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil add more as needed
- 1 tbsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic minced
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl and whisk together.
- Serve with bread.
“Blogghetti” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.
Now, let’s get to this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party where we are dishing up the best recipes. Each week, food bloggers link up their very best and tasty recipes and we want you to join us! If you’re a food blogger, share your delicious recipes on the link party. Not a blogger? No worries, this party is for you, too. Why? Because, here you can find tasty dishes to add to your menus.
Welcome to this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party where we are dishing up the best recipes. Each week, food bloggers link up their very best and tasty recipes and we want you to join us! If you’re a food blogger, share your delicious recipes on the link party. Not a blogger? No worries, this party is for you, too. Why? Because, here you can find tasty dishes to add to your menus.
[socialrocket-tweet quote=”Let others know about this week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ Link Party!” tweet=”#TastyTuesdays Link Party is live! #Foodbloggers link up your delicious recipes! #food #recipes #foodies #linkparty #linkup #linky” style_id=”default”]
Let’s get the party started!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.